- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
Interview posted in B-Nieuws #1 2011/2012. B Nieuws is a three-weekly periodical of the Faculty of Architecture, TU Delft
For now the robots will be located at the RDM Campus
- Hyperbody is organizing a number of workshop that will involve robotic fabrication. These workshops are open to studentsmatterdesignstudio.com] and Dave Pigram [supermanoeuvre.com], focusing on hotwire cutting, a preoccupation shared with Hyperbody. That workshop is followed by Gregory Epps [robofold.com] and Daniel Piker [spacesymmetrystructure.wordpress.com], a workshop on the facade design by means of sheet metal folding. For more information, please contact J.D.Feringa AA tudelft DDD nl
Aanvulling in het nederlands