- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
THE COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION CENTER (CIC) ON BIG DATA SCIENCE BETWEEN IBM & TU DELFT:
This year, IBM together with Delft Data Science have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to create a Collaborative Innovation Center (CIC) on Big Data Science. The CIC will focus on collaborative research, education and recruitment between the two partners. IBM and TU Delft join forces to set up an environment that stimulates and coordinates new and growing research and education challenges on the topic of Big Data. Both partners address the full spectrum of big data challenges by distinguishing 4Vs: volume, velocity, variety, veracity of data.
To celebrate the establishment of CIC, IBM and TU Delft organize a kick-off event at the Faculty of EEMCS.
Date: December 3, 2014.
Time: 11:00am - 17:30pm
Place: Faculty of EEMCS, Building 36, Mekelweg 4, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
More info about the program and registration for the event can be found here.
SocialGlass WILL BE DEMONSTRATED ON THE MARKET DURING THE KICK-OFF EVENT:
The SocialGlass platform has been selected by IBM to be demonstrated during the kick-off event of CIC, as part of the collaborative research framework and mutual technology exchange.