- 16 NovHenriette Bier acts as member of the scientific committee of Oxford Journal Interacting with Computers
- 16 NovA. Liu Cheng and H. Bier publish paper on Adaptive Building-Skin Components as Context-Aware Nodes in an Extended Cyber-Physical Network for IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things 2016
- 04 NovTiantian Du and Nimish Biloria hosted the workshop "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics"
- 04 NovHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of IJAC journal
- 18 OctDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member for the CAAD Futures 2017 Conference: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of CAAD Futures 2017: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier certified reviewer of Elsevier's Journal of Materials and Design
- 23 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at MakeHappen! Inspiration Day 2016
- 16 SepHyperbody graduate students Ralph Cloot and Arwin Hidding in collaboration with Sina Mostafavi and supervised by Kas Oosterhuis design a building for Neurotopia
- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as Associate Partner for the LASG (Living Architecture Systems Group), University of Waterloo, Canada
Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a talk in Creative Coding Amsterdam 001 "Inhabitants of the Subterranean"
Under the theme of "Inhabitants of Subterranean", Jia-Rey Chang, interpreting himself as a Spatial Inhabitant of Digital Subterranean, will share his finished and also on-going experimental projects mainly focus on how digital tools and creative coding techniques influence the way of his geometric/architectural/spatial design thinking and methodology. The talk will include his works from different aspects of digital/coding application, such as 2D graphic design, 3D geometric simulation, and real-time interactive spatial design.
Theme: Inhabitants of Subterranean
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015
Time: 13:30 - 15:00
Location: A lab, Overhoeksplein 2, Amsterdam
Creative Coding Amsterdam is a community of people interested in all creative aspects of computer programming. It is a place to meet for beginners as well as advanced users, for professionals as well as people coding just for fun. We organize informal events where you can meet up with other creative coding enthusiasts, show your work, learn about their work and create new work together on the fly.