- 14 MarHyperbody presents at RAM/ramfoundation exhibition "T.O.P. UP" opening on the 16th of March 2014
- 08 MarKeynote Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the 11th International Convention of Architecture in Budapest
- 28 Febprof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at MC2014 conference - Grenoble, France
- 27 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Technical Program Committee member of SEC2014 conference
- 17 FebDr. Nimish Biloria publishes article: Inter-performing morphologies in the Architecture Institute of Korea Magazine
- 07 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotic Buildings at the Institute of Experimental Architecture, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 05 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotics in Architecture at the chair for Building Realisation and Robotics at TUM, Germany
- 04 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Ir. Chris Kievid join the Delft Robotics Institute delegation visiting potential Horizon 2020 partners in the Munich area
- 24 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: 2628CLIMATOR
- 11 JanAchilleas Psyllidis publishes an article in the ATLANTIS Magazine
THE COLLABORATIVE INNOVATION CENTER (CIC) ON BIG DATA SCIENCE BETWEEN IBM & TU DELFT:
This year, IBM together with Delft Data Science have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to create a Collaborative Innovation Center (CIC) on Big Data Science. The CIC will focus on collaborative research, education and recruitment between the two partners. IBM and TU Delft join forces to set up an environment that stimulates and coordinates new and growing research and education challenges on the topic of Big Data. Both partners address the full spectrum of big data challenges by distinguishing 4Vs: volume, velocity, variety, veracity of data.
To celebrate the establishment of CIC, IBM and TU Delft organize a kick-off event at the Faculty of EEMCS.
Date: December 3, 2014.
Time: 11:00am - 17:30pm
Place: Faculty of EEMCS, Building 36, Mekelweg 4, Delft University of Technology (TU Delft)
More info about the program and registration for the event can be found here.
SocialGlass WILL BE DEMONSTRATED ON THE MARKET DURING THE KICK-OFF EVENT:
The SocialGlass platform has been selected by IBM to be demonstrated during the kick-off event of CIC, as part of the collaborative research framework and mutual technology exchange.