- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
Dr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Borås, Sweden.
Dr. Nimish Biloria's lecture shall focus around the domain of interactive architecture and the implications of multi-modal interaction on the research and development work of smart textiles. The lecture shall conclude with brain storming sessions pertaining to embedded actuation and sensing systems, material properties as well as the role of the body and its natural movement as energy generating modes.