- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
The book chapter "A Platform for Urban Analytics and Semantic Data Integration in City Planning", by Achilleas Psyllidis, Alessandro Bozzon, Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar, has recently been published in "Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City – New Technologies and the Future of the Built Environment", by Springer.
The book is part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (Vol. 527, Series ISSN: 1865-0929), and is edited by Gabriela Celani, David Moreno Sperling, and Juarez Moara Santos Franco.
Access to the online version of the book is available on SpringerLink.