- 23 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at symposium on Architectural Ecologies
- 14 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier appointed member of PhD candidates review committee for RCAT at AHO
- 09 AprLecture Kas Oosterhuis at Symposium "Smart City, Smart Environment", Internet Of Things IoT Day Rotterdam
- 05 AprEstablishment of the Sino-Dutch Research Center for Building in Extreme Climates the 27th of March 2014 at Harbin Institute of Technology.
- 04 AprAchilleas Psyllidis and Dr. Nimish Biloria will be presenting at the Research Workshop: Smart Cities and Big Data in Aarhus, Denmark.
- 02 AprProf. Kas Oosterhuis has been invited as a Guest Professor at the Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
- 27 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China
- 25 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 21 MarJaime del Val, Associacion Transdiciplinar, Reverso lectures at Hyperbody
- 18 MarThe Value of Design 2014 symposium will be led by prof. Kas Oosterhuis
Interview posted in B-Nieuws #1 2011/2012. B Nieuws is a three-weekly periodical of the Faculty of Architecture, TU Delft
For now the robots will be located at the RDM Campus
- Hyperbody is organizing a number of workshop that will involve robotic fabrication. These workshops are open to studentsmatterdesignstudio.com] and Dave Pigram [supermanoeuvre.com], focusing on hotwire cutting, a preoccupation shared with Hyperbody. That workshop is followed by Gregory Epps [robofold.com] and Daniel Piker [spacesymmetrystructure.wordpress.com], a workshop on the facade design by means of sheet metal folding. For more information, please contact J.D.Feringa AA tudelft DDD nl
Aanvulling in het nederlands