- 25 Jun25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
- 23 Jun23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016
- 23 Jun23rd June, Henriette Bier lectures on D2RP processes and Kite-powered Robotic Building at the Rotterdam Academy of Architecture and Urban Design
- 21 JunProf. Kas Oosterhuis, Dr. Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Sina Mostafavi lecture at KNAW-symposium "Next Generation Architecture"
- 20 Jun20-21 June Henriette Bier, Ana Anton and Serban Bodea participate in first workshop on Kite-powered Robotic Building Systems
- 20 Jun20 June Sina Mostafavi lectures at AA visiting school 2016 in Istanbul
- 07 Jun7-9 June Henriette Bier lectures and leads a seminar on Robotic Building as Design-to-Robotic-Production and Operation at Roma 3
- 06 Jun6 - 9 June, Dr. Nimish Biloria lectures and develops strategic research collaboration with Cardiff University, UK.
- 03 JunHyperbody showcases two interactive installations at IFoT 2016 Grand Finale
- 01 JunHenriette Bier presents Robotic Environments at ShellMech symposium
- By: A. Psyllidis
- SocialGlass; Dies Natalis; TU Delft; Smart Cities; Intelligent Cities; Data Science; Urban Analytics; Social Urban Data; Semantic Integration; Urban Informatics
Achilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
Achilleas Psyllidis (Hyperbody & Delft Social Data Science Lab) and Researchers Dr. Alessandro Bozzon, Dr. Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar (Delft Social Data Science Lab) present and participate at the 173rd anniversary of TU Delft.
They will deliver a pitch (presented by Dr. Alessandro Bozzon) on the science of Social Data and its importance in the domains of Urban Informatics and Analytics, during the morning seminar about "Intelligent Cities: Sustainability and Big Data".
In addition they will demonstrate the recent advances in the SocialGlass web-based platform at the Demo and Poster market.
SociaGlass is a novel web-based platform that supports the analysis, valorization, integration, and visualization of large-scale and heterogeneous urban data. It further constitutes an important planning support system and decision-making tool, fully integrated in the Intelligent Cities agenda.
Besides the demo and posters, visitors will have the opportunity to watch for the first time the SocialGlass promo video, before its official release. The video has been created for the purposes of the newly-established Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS).
The Demo and Posters Market will take place during three different time slots:
_At the Opening of the Event [09:00 - 10:00];
_During the Coffee Break [11:00 - 11:30];
_During the Network Lunch [12:30 - 13:30].
Date: January 9, 2015
Venue: Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment (Faculteit Bouwkunde)
Room: Oostserre (The Orange Hall)
Address: Julianalaan 134, 2628BL, Delft, the Netherlands
The complete Dies Natalis program for both the morning Seminar and the afternoon Academic Ceremony can be found here.