- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
Jia-Rey Chang will deliver a talk in Creative Coding Amsterdam 001 "Inhabitants of the Subterranean"
Under the theme of "Inhabitants of Subterranean", Jia-Rey Chang, interpreting himself as a Spatial Inhabitant of Digital Subterranean, will share his finished and also on-going experimental projects mainly focus on how digital tools and creative coding techniques influence the way of his geometric/architectural/spatial design thinking and methodology. The talk will include his works from different aspects of digital/coding application, such as 2D graphic design, 3D geometric simulation, and real-time interactive spatial design.
Theme: Inhabitants of Subterranean
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015
Time: 13:30 - 15:00
Location: A lab, Overhoeksplein 2, Amsterdam
Creative Coding Amsterdam is a community of people interested in all creative aspects of computer programming. It is a place to meet for beginners as well as advanced users, for professionals as well as people coding just for fun. We organize informal events where you can meet up with other creative coding enthusiasts, show your work, learn about their work and create new work together on the fly.