- 09 OctAchilleas Psyllidis is giving a Master Class on SmartScapes
- 03 OctDr. Nimish Biloria will Lecture and Publish at the ENHSA Environment conference, Napoli, Italy
- 02 OctKas Oosterhuis speaker at Opening Symposium of Rotterdam BIMt
- 27 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis will give a lecture at the E.N.S. d'Architecture Paris-Malaquais the 27th September at 6.30pm.
- 19 SepSina Mostafavi presents paper at eCAADe 2013 - Performance driven design and design information exchange
- 18 SepPaper presentation Jia-Rey Chang at eCAADe 2013 - HyperMorphology-Experimentations with bio-inspired design processes for adaptive spatial re-use.
- 09 SepDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the South China University of Technology
- 31 JulDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the MetaBody conference in Madrid, Spain
- 29 JulHenriette Bier speaker at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
- 18 JulMSc2 Hyperbody participates with two 1:1 prototypes RObow-tie and URhouse at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
25 June Jia-Rey Chang lectures at Architecture Days Cluj-Napoca 2016 (Zilele Arhitecturii 2016). The lecture is entitled: "From interFACE to interACT"
Architecture Days (Zilele Arhitecturii) is the most significant event organized entirely by students here, in Cluj-Napoca. It is the result of coordinated efforts of students of architecture, urban planning, arts and other related fields throughout Cluj-Napoca.
Our main theme for this year's lectures is 'Creative Research', a domain growing in popularity in Romania nowadays, but never sufficing in information. Our lectures aim to attract the attention of the public towards the knowledge gathered from interesting research projects in order to enrich the cultural and social life of our city. Our desire is to create the opportunity to present creative people and their ideas in an environment of open communication between students, architects, professors, local and international lecturers.
This year the event will take place between the 23rd and 26th of June 2016.
From InterFACE to interACT
The lecture will deliver essential notions of "Interactive Architecture". The contents include a brief introduction, the current architectural developments, the related technologies of Interactive Architecture. As a pioneer experimenting group in Interactive Architecture, the previous and current developing interactive projects of HyperBody Research Group will be mentioned and discussed along with the lecturer's Ph.D. research, the "HyperCell" project. The topic of the lecture will potentially reach to a challenging discussion of the proactiveness of an architecture related to body movement as one of the lecture's latest concern in Interactive Architecture.