- 24 MarInternational Colloquium: Design-to-Robotic-Production & -Operation (D2RP&O)
- 18 Mar18th of March Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi participate in international symposium Les formes du digital at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 MarMarch 14th - June 19th Robotic Building team participates in the exhibition Imprimer le monde at the Centre Pompidou
- 14 Mar14 March 15:00h Lecture by Jose Sanchez: Architecture for the commons
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis holds masterclass The How and Why of Parametric Design on Tuesday 14 March 16.00h during Design Days Dubai 2017
- 14 MarKas Oosterhuis exhibits his parametric Body Chair at Design Days Dubai 2017 from 14-18 March 2017
- 10 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the 2017 eCaaDe conference: Sharing of computable Knowledge, ShoCK!
- 06 FebFibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
- 03 FebFriday 3 February 2017 at 9:45 in protoSPACE: Final Presentation MSc 1 Design Studio: Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) for SMART Student Housing
- 24 JanHenriette Bier acts as reviewer for Elsevier Journal Automation in Construction
Thesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
04 JULY 2017 10:00 - LOCATION: AULA, TU DELFT
On 4 July, Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak will defend his PhD thesis Enhancing [spatial] creativity: Practical methods to boost creativity for architects.
Prof.ir. K. Oosterhuis
Dr. N.M. Biloria
After putting a boundary on the wide-spread topic of creativity, the research tries to find new methods to boost creativity of architects by applying unconventional virtual environments (UVEs), increasing the dimension of starting points (3D instead of 2D), changing the thinking pattern and tolerating ambiguity in order to suspend the judgment.
Enhancing [Spatial] Creativity - Enhancing creativity of architects by applying unconventional virtual environments (UVEs)