- 11 NovH. Bier and S. Mostafavi publish journal paper on Data-Driven Architectural Design to Production and Operation in Systema's special issue Architectural Ecologies
- 26 OctRobotic Painting / Machining Emotion project team at Dubai Design Week
- 26 OctJia-Rey Chang published a paper in the New Architecture Journal NO.5: "Digital Techniques and Architectural Evolution"
- 25 OctIn ACADIA 2015 Peer Reviewed Projects, Sina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier published a project on Informed Design to Robotic Production systems.
- 25 OctDr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA
- 23 OctHenriette Bier talks at the 3TU symposium Real Additive Manufacturing
- 22 OctNew website "Machining Emotion" is launched by the Robotic Painting project team
- 21 OctAt Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes
- 01 OctHyperbody hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly RoboCafé on "Pro-active Robotics"
- 25 SepSocialGlass is featured on NRCQ, the leading business news site in the Netherlands
Wednesday January 27, 2016 at 10:00am in protoSPACE
BROADCAST: View online the presentations
The Hyperbody EXPO 2025 Design Studio anticipates Rotterdam's bid to host the World Expo, an event that tackles global problems through innovation and cultural exchange.
World Expo Rotterdam 2025 supports the move towards a new, sustainable reality. A reality in which we restore and preserve what we have and work together with businesses, governments and communities to create strategies for a smart, green and more resilient economy. Throughout this academic semester we have explored Changing Currents as the main theme of the studio.
Divided in ten groups, Hyperbody MSc.1 students explore leading subjects relevant for the first quarter of this century. They implement the Changing Currents theme through groundbreaking architectural solutions related to: decentralized networks, interactivity, water in the city, clean energy and Terraforming.
Join us, Wednesday 27th January 2016, for an exciting final review of our work, accompanied by a debate able to critically position Rotterdam within the World Expo 2025 race!
Kas Oosterhuis, Nimish Biloria, Henriette Bier, Ana Anton, Serban Bodea, Roel Van de Straat