- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
Henriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague.
Border Sessions is an international technology festival that offers a stage to authors, engineers, scientists, designers and artists. The programme is multi-disciplinary and broad in scope and features presentations of new technologies, creative ideas and scenarios for the future with a special focus on the themes: Security, Space, Health, Food, Internet and Cities. Border Sessions is affiliated with the renowned international music and literature festival Crossing Border that takes place in the same week. As one expects from a festival founded in this long tradition of artistic border crossings; Border Sessions presents music, film, arts and literature in a unique festival atmosphere where forward thinking professionals can be inspired and meet valuable contacts.