- 29 JanDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as board member OCEAN Design Research Association
- 29 JanNext Generation Building special issue: info-matter, edited by Dr. Nimish Biloria and Matias Del Campo is out now.
- 27 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: EXPO 2025 (World Expo Rotterdam 2025)
- 26 JanHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish paper on Structural Optimization for Materially Informed D2RP
- 15 JanJoint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
- 12 Jan Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi discuss how robotic processes improve the built environment in Delta interview
- 04 JanFibrous Smart Material Topologies initiated by Dr. Nimish Biloria has received funding from 3TU.Bouw and will be implemented in collaboration with TU Eindhoven, U Twente and EURECAT
- 26 NovHyperbody MSc2 studios "Design To Robotic Production" and "Inter-Activating Environments" prototypes at exhibition "Synthetic 2015"
- 24 NovProf. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at Dubai Chamber of Commerce on 24th of November at 13:30. The lecture is entitled: "Unchaining The Building Industry"
- 12 NovSocialGlass is among the selected projects to be presented at 'De Veranderende Stad' Exhibition in Amsterdam
Organized by the independently established Hyperbody chair the new MSc track in Architecture on Non-standard and Interactive Architecture [NS&IA] has been launched in September 2008. The main goal of the program is implementing innovative architecture with state-of-the-art material and information logistics. In this context, Non-standard Architecture (NA) is defined as an architecture that departs from modernist, repetitive, mass-production principles in order to address complexity, variation, and mass-customization. Furthermore, interactivity in architecture (IA) is addressed at the level where building components and buildings become dynamic, acting and reacting in response to environmental and user-specific needs. Students without prior computing and software knowledge may join Hyperbody design studios and workshops that introduce students at MSc1 & MSc2 level to the basics of NS&IA, while advancing at MSc3 & MSc4 level expertise in parametric and scripting-based design for NS&IA. Worldwide renowned guest lecturers and tutors are joining for both theoretically inspiring lectures and practical workshops to be hosted in protoSPACE. Furthermore, Rapid Fabrication and Prototyping sessions held in protoSPACE allow students to build either scaled models or 1:1 components of their projects. Students from all semesters participate in provided vertical-studio activities, allowing for exchange of knowledge and experience between different student groups. Additionally, special shared activities are organized in connection to the newly formulated Interactive Environments Minor, organized in close cooperation with the faculty of Industrial Design.
Enrolment period education
The enrolment period for education of the spring semester of 2010-2011 will run from Monday November 22nd 11.00 am until Friday December 3rd 12.00 pm (midnight). If you want to participate in any education activities next semester, enrolment is compulsory. Be sure to enrol on time, because there is no possibility to enrol afterwards.
The enrolment programme will be available from November 22nd onwards on the BK Student Portal (http://bk.students.tudelft.nl).
Please note that there are admission requirements in the Master program. For more information see: http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=e9390317-e321-4e46-a9de-96c394cee00e&lang=en