- 23 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at symposium on Architectural Ecologies
- 14 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier appointed member of PhD candidates review committee for RCAT at AHO
- 09 AprLecture Kas Oosterhuis at Symposium "Smart City, Smart Environment", Internet Of Things IoT Day Rotterdam
- 05 AprEstablishment of the Sino-Dutch Research Center for Building in Extreme Climates the 27th of March 2014 at Harbin Institute of Technology.
- 04 AprAchilleas Psyllidis and Dr. Nimish Biloria will be presenting at the Research Workshop: Smart Cities and Big Data in Aarhus, Denmark.
- 02 AprProf. Kas Oosterhuis has been invited as a Guest Professor at the Harbin Institute of Technology, P. R. China
- 27 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT), Harbin, China
- 25 MarProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 21 MarJaime del Val, Associacion Transdiciplinar, Reverso lectures at Hyperbody
- 18 MarThe Value of Design 2014 symposium will be led by prof. Kas Oosterhuis
Architecture of Change
lecture by Branko Kolarevic
28th may 2014 - 15:00, Hyperbody protoSPACE
This lecture surveys essential concepts and significant past and current projects that deal with interactive, responsive environments, i.e. buildings that can change their configuration, appearance, and environmental conditions in response to patterns of occupation and context (and in return can shape those too). The principal argument is that change in architecture is far from being adequately addressed or explored theoretically, experimentally, or phenomenologically.
Branko Kolarevic is a Professor of Architecture at the University of Calgary Faculty of Environmental Design, where he also holds the Chair in Integrated Design and co-directs the Laboratory for Integrative Design (LID). He has taught architecture at several universities in North America and Asia and has lectured worldwide on the use of digital technologies in design and production.