- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Hyperbody, MSc 3, InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: Protospace, Zaal D
Time: 10am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria
The Hyperbody MSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their P2 review on the 24th June 2011.
The MSc3 research studio specifically focuses on designing a large scale Transferium (central station with bus stations and associated infrastructure > both social and programatic) in Almere, The Netherlands. The complexity of such a large scale project has been systematically broken down into interdependent social, environmental and spatial agent based simulation sets for deriving generative spatial logic for the Transferium. The P2 presentations will thus showcase bottom-up research driven design strategies as the initial phase of these graduation projects and in doing so will defend their positions as regards the symbiotic relation between computational, subjective and intuitive data sets.