- 21 SepAGILE FAB, Busting the last ghosts of modernism - Hyperbody organizes an international workshop taking place from 21-25 September 2015
- 16 SepThe Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition" @ eCAADe 2015
- 07 SepSocialGlass was the official real-time crowd-management platform for SAIL 2015
- 02 SepInteractive Architecture for Delft, lecture and debate by prof. Kas Oosterhuis @ Beta Balie Delft
- 02 SepDr. Nimish Biloria, in an interview with B Nieuws explains the intent and the novelty of the EU Culture project METABODY
- 24 AugSeamless Variation in Design to Robotic Production Processes
- 28 JulDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Living Machines conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, 28-31 July 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- 27 JulJia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture in LAVA-Axon Workshop "Kinetic Structure"
- 14 JulHyperbody's METABODY team exhibits 1:1 real-time interactive installations at the METATOPIA public event taking place 14th - 25th July at Media Lab Prado, Madrid, Spain
- 09 JulAchilleas Psyllidis gives 2 presentations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the purpose of CUPUM 2015
Hyperbody, MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: protoSPACE, Zaal D
Time: 11am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria & Ir. Han Feng
The Hyperbody MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their final review on the 22nd June 2011.
The MSc1 studio steeped into computational explorations at the social, environmental and structural fronts will present bottom-up design strategies aimed at designing a small scale Transferium (Tram station + Information/Experience hub) at the TU Delft campus.
The projects will outline process driven form finding techniques with a special emphasis on subjective and objective data sets co-evolving throughout the design time frame.