- 24 JunMSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio P2 Review on the 24th June 2011
- 22 JunMSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
- 21 JunPaper presentation “Collaborative Design Of Parametric Sustainable Architecture” by Hans Hubers at MISBE2011 conference
- 20 JunMSc2 deepFORMATIONS Design Studio final review & prototypes exhibition
- 12 JunHyperbody work featured in the book "The New Mathematics of Architecture" by Mark Burry and Jane Burry
- 11 JunPAN Architects & Hyperbody work illustrated in Zeppelin Magazine (projects featured on the cover)
- 10 Junlecture "Collaborative Parametric Architectural Design" by Hans Hubers at EuropIA Conference
- 10 Junlecture "Programmable Sustainable Architecture" by Kas Oosterhuis at the ENERGYCITY Conference in Graz
- 28 MayAn interview with Tomasz Jaskiewicz by dr. Lasse Gerrits
- 27 MayChristian Friedrich co-tutors Sens[e-Res]ponsive Architecture Workshop in Chania
Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
Date: 2, 3 and 4 December 2014
Visionair clusters 25 academic organisations across 12 European countries and grants researchers from all around the world transnational access to high level visualization facilities and resources.
Both physical access and virtual services are offered by the infrastructure. Web access to resources for preparing visualization task is organized, while access to high level platforms is allowed free of charge to external scientists. Selection is based on the excellence of the projects submitted taking advantage of scientific visualization dedicated devices, networked ultra-high definition displays and acquisition systems, virtual reality resources including CAVE-like displays, holographic display, HMDs, etc. and augmented collaborative environments.