- 15 AugCall for Papers for Next Generation Building, Vol. 4, 2017: Building-as-Apparatus or Cyber-physical Apparatization in/of Architecture
- 04 JulThesis defence Alireza Mahdizadeh Hakak: Enhancing [spatial] creativity
- 29 JunHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Border Sessions 2017 in Den Haag
- 28 JunH. Bier, R. Schmehl, S. Mostafavi, A. Anton and S. Bodea publish paper on Kite-Powered Design-to-Robotic-Production for Affordable Building on Demand
- 28 JunA.Liu Cheng, H. Bier, G. Latorre, B. Kemper and D. Fischer publish a paper on A High-Resolution Intelligence Implementation based on D2RP&O strategies
- 15 JunProf. Dr. Michael U. Hensel lectures on "Embedded Architectures and Information-based Design"
- 08 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at De Persgroep Advertiser's Summit 2017 "De kunst van het onderscheiden"
- 01 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi review student work on D2RP&O at Dessau Institute of Architecture
- 01 JunKas Oosterhuis lectures at Brain Bar Budapest 2017 "talking about the future"
- 12 MayDr Gennaro Senatore lectures on "Adaptive Structures: Infinitely Stiff, Extremely Slender, Ultra-Light Weight"
PAN Architects, a seed from HyperBODY, is featured in Zeppelin Magazine no. 92. Zeppelin is the most representative and also the oldest publication of architecture in Romania. The published article displays work by PAN Architects exploring parametric digital techniques and morphogenetic strategies to design and make innovative non-standard architectural objects. The article also includes a contribution by Chris Kievid, featuring the HyperBODY Spring 2009 MSC2 design studio.
PAN Architects is a young international architectural practice which operates at the forefront of digital design. Their work and research is focused on exploring innovative computational tools, techniques and processes, including MAS (Multi Agent Systems), parametric associative design, morphogenic design strategies and mass-customization. The aim of the office is to implement a high level of interdisciplinary research into our built objects. PAN Architects fends for blending aesthetic and technical issues into innovative engineered non-standard designs.
Palfi and Nascimento were colleagues at HyperBODY, the department of research in non-standard and interactive architecture from TUDelft University. Their diploma projects won a nomination at Archiprix in 2010/2011. This two PAN members are guest instructors at the most recent workshops tutored by HyperBODY.
download article: PAN Architects: a seed from Hyperbody
for more information: zeppelin-magazine