- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at The University of South Australia, Adelaide.
Date: 24th - 27th November 2016
Participating institutions: University of South Australia, University of Akron, Delft University of Technology, RMIT University, Centre for Cancer Biology
Goal: A series of interdisciplinary workshops with designers and scientists to identify a 21st Century design experience based on the concept of Morphogenetic Prototyping. The workshops will be held in the week of November 21st 2016.
Methods: Human-Computer Interaction, Biomimetics, 3D Modeling, Tangible Interface, Bioprinting, Virtual Reality, Prototyping, Ontogeny, Genetic Programming, Evolutionary programming, Morphogenetic Prototyping