- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Achilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab Researchers collaborate with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
It is now official! SocialGlass is one of the first projects to be included in the AMS portfolio of urban innovation proposals using intelligent data technologies. The collaboration has officially launched on February 19, 2015 in the context of the AMS Partner Event at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT - Koninklijk Instituut door de Tropen).
Parallel to this, the official SocialGlass demo/promo video was demonstrated. Sponsored by the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions and created by Synergique, it gives a general idea of what SocialGlass is capable of.
SocialGlass was developed by:
Asst. Prof. Dr. Alessandro Bozzon; Dr. Stefano Bocconi; PhD Cand. ir. Achilleas Psyllidis; MSc ir. Christiaan Titos Bolivar
You can find the video below or by clicking here.
_ABOUT THE AMSTERDAM INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED METROPOLITAN SOLUTIONS (AMS):
The Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS) is the new institute for applied urban technology and design that aims to engineer the future city. It constitutes a unique consortium of academic (TU Delft, Wageningen UR, MIT), societal (Amsterdam Smart City, City of Boston, Waag Society, TNO), and industry (IBM, Cisco, Shell, KPN, Accenture, Aliander, ESA, Waternet) partners.
Click here to find out more about AMS.