- 16 NovKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at SCALELESSSEAMLESS - International Symposium on integrated planning processes
- 14 Nov McNeel Hackfest in protoSPACE
- 12 OctFabrication Based Design and RhinoVAULT workshop
- 11 OctBook launch presentation: Hyperbody, First Decade of Interactive Architecture
- 30 AugHenriette Bier @ Blankensee-Colloquium 2012 on Neighborhood Technologies
- 29 JunMSc1 reNDSM Design Studio Final Reviews @ NDSM loods
- 23 MayLunch Lecture by ROK partners Silvan Oesterle and Matthias Rippman
- 07 MayLecture: Digital Prototyping by Jeroen van Ameijde
- 07 MayHot-Cold Transition Workshop, protoSPACE, 7th - 12th of May 2012
- 23 AprLecture: Cognition, People and Design
Hyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
Date: THURSDAY 26th MARCH
Time 17:00 HRS
Location TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Room R
The discussion will focus on Robotic Building (RB), which implies both physically built robotically augmented environments and robotically supported building processes. Reconfigurable, robotic environments incorporating sensor- actuator mechanisms enable buildings to interact with their users and surroundings in real-time and require design to production, and operation chains that may be (in part or as whole) implemented by robotic means.