- 09 OctAchilleas Psyllidis is giving a Master Class on SmartScapes
- 03 OctDr. Nimish Biloria will Lecture and Publish at the ENHSA Environment conference, Napoli, Italy
- 02 OctKas Oosterhuis speaker at Opening Symposium of Rotterdam BIMt
- 27 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis will give a lecture at the E.N.S. d'Architecture Paris-Malaquais the 27th September at 6.30pm.
- 19 SepSina Mostafavi presents paper at eCAADe 2013 - Performance driven design and design information exchange
- 18 SepPaper presentation Jia-Rey Chang at eCAADe 2013 - HyperMorphology-Experimentations with bio-inspired design processes for adaptive spatial re-use.
- 09 SepDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the South China University of Technology
- 31 JulDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the MetaBody conference in Madrid, Spain
- 29 JulHenriette Bier speaker at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
- 18 JulMSc2 Hyperbody participates with two 1:1 prototypes RObow-tie and URhouse at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
Hyperbody MSc1&3 Media Studies Lecture Series, Fall 2014. First Lecture titled "Printing Outside The Box" by Tim Geurtjens - Joris Laarman Lab, @ Continuous Variation Workshop in Protospace, Monday, 13th October, 16.00 hrs.
Joris Laarman LAB is using 3D-printing techniques in most of their project. Sometimes just as a design tool, but increasingly also for actual functional prototypes. Frustration about the absurd high cost of 3D-printing and the lack of large enough building volumes led them to the development of the MX3D-program. MX3D stands for Multi Axis 3D Printing. By combining Industrial robots with different printing tools, they can now print large structures in many materials such as thermoset plastics or even Stainless steel and Aluminium.