- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
Dr. Nimish Biloria is invited by the Architecture Fund, Lithuania, Vilnius, to give the opening talk for the lecture series on Architecture as Process.
The lecture will be held in the National Art Gallery, Vilnius on the 5th January 2012.
Dr. Biloria's lecture titled InfoMatters will focus on the intricate relationship between information systems and material systems as a necessary condition to generate context embedded sustainable formations.
The lecture will illustrate this relationship with a variety of performance driven architectural design projects being conducted at Hyperbody, TU Delft, The Netherlands.
About the fund:
About the topic:
ARCHITECTURE AS PROCESS
Parametrically controlled componential population based Mixed use tower, China
MSc4 Graduation project, Hyperbody
Student: Shi Yang
Tutors: Dr. Nimish Biloria, Dr. Henriette Bier, Ir. Martin Sobota