- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Jia-Rey Chang, as a digital visual creator cooperating with fashion designer and sound composer, will present their real-time interactive fashion project in the show "Carrousel de Mimetique" under Immaterialicious.
\\ Carrousel de Mimetique/ Carousel mimetic
This innovative presentation taking place on 8th July, shows the results of the collaboration among 12 artists in different creative realm including Dutch fashion designers and international visual and sound artists. In this 20-minute presentation, 6 different digital fashion identities representing 6 different fashion designers' aesthetic will be shown on large projection screens. The visual and sound of the whole fashion show will be driven and generated by the real-time streaming data from the physical movement of the models as an innovative interactive presentation.
With this fashion show curated by Nuages Gris, a predicting future scenario that the fashion identity will soon become disconnected from the physical fashion item will be presented and delivered as the main concept.
For more information, please visit the website of "immaterialicous":
Or the facebook page:
Immaterialicious is a platform that explores issues revolving around identity and fashion in the post digital era. Through potential scenarios, critical articles, found and fabricated imagery we research the transcendence of how our Identity's are merging with the internet, and how the internet is overtaking fashion itself. With this we create a community of contributors that reflect on the topics through various media to collectively construct a speculative vision on the singularity of fashion and identity.