- 21 SepAGILE FAB, Busting the last ghosts of modernism - Hyperbody organizes an international workshop taking place from 21-25 September 2015
- 16 SepThe Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition" @ eCAADe 2015
- 07 SepSocialGlass was the official real-time crowd-management platform for SAIL 2015
- 02 SepInteractive Architecture for Delft, lecture and debate by prof. Kas Oosterhuis @ Beta Balie Delft
- 02 SepDr. Nimish Biloria, in an interview with B Nieuws explains the intent and the novelty of the EU Culture project METABODY
- 24 AugSeamless Variation in Design to Robotic Production Processes
- 28 JulDr Nimish Biloria speaker at the Living Machines conference on Biomimetic and Biohybrid Systems, 28-31 July 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- 27 JulJia-Rey Chang will deliver a lecture in LAVA-Axon Workshop "Kinetic Structure"
- 14 JulHyperbody's METABODY team exhibits 1:1 real-time interactive installations at the METATOPIA public event taking place 14th - 25th July at Media Lab Prado, Madrid, Spain
- 09 JulAchilleas Psyllidis gives 2 presentations at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for the purpose of CUPUM 2015
International conference and workshop, 14-17 February, 2012, Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam. Visit socialcitiesoftomorrow.nl for more information.
Social Cities of Tomorrow conference text
Social Cities of Tomorrow
Social Cities of Tomorrow explores how urban designers, interface developers, app builders, policy makers, housing coorations, artists, scientists and others can use digital technologies to organise citizen engagement, and to contribute to our social cities of tomorrow.
NetworkLAB has as its mission to create a testing ground where research on the actual effects of new technologies can be put into practice and where assumptions can be tested. They will present two recent projects: a storytelling project at the NDSM wharf where objects were tagged with a newly developed prototag by the TU Delft as well as a project where Pachube was used to organize an issue-community around the debate on air-quality and the maximum speed-limit on the Amsterdam ring road.
Partners involved: Smart in Public & Archis with Hyperbody TU Delft, De Waag, NDSM, Pachube, Vurb, Picnic, Intelligent Gaming TU Eindhoven