- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
As a new definition of architecture Interactive Environments signify a field of architecture in which objects and space have the ability to meet changing needs with respect to evolving individual, social and environmental demands.
TouchSpace is an installation that gives a new definition to furniture by its interactive relation with the users. It is not only an 'object' but also provides a spatial qualification by its user-changeable soundscapes.
Interactive Environments Minor
hyperbody & ID - StudioLab