- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
Hyperbody, MSc 3, InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: Protospace, Zaal D
Time: 10am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria
The Hyperbody MSc3 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their P2 review on the 24th June 2011.
The MSc3 research studio specifically focuses on designing a large scale Transferium (central station with bus stations and associated infrastructure > both social and programatic) in Almere, The Netherlands. The complexity of such a large scale project has been systematically broken down into interdependent social, environmental and spatial agent based simulation sets for deriving generative spatial logic for the Transferium. The P2 presentations will thus showcase bottom-up research driven design strategies as the initial phase of these graduation projects and in doing so will defend their positions as regards the symbiotic relation between computational, subjective and intuitive data sets.