- 28 MarHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 23 Marguest researcher Ismael Quevedo Medina joins hyperBODY
- 21 MarMarco Verde lecturing at AA Visiting School in Paris
- 18 MarBook launch presentation: Towards a New Kind of Building - A Designers' Guide for Non-Standard Architecture
- 17 MarInteractive Workshop with Prof. Antonino Saggio and Hyperbody
- 09 MarMinor project ‘Linked’ shortlisted project for 3rd International Competition TRIMO URBAN CRASH
- 03 MarLecture by Kas Oosterhuis - New Kind of Building
- 25 FebQuantum Point Cloud Workshop - Spring 2011: Feb 25th - March 15th
- 17 FebProf Kas Oosterhuis entry for the 2011 Buckminster Fuller Challenge: QuantumBIM
- 16 FebSilver DDC Award 2011 for InteractiveWall
The book chapter "A Platform for Urban Analytics and Semantic Data Integration in City Planning", by Achilleas Psyllidis, Alessandro Bozzon, Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar, has recently been published in "Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City – New Technologies and the Future of the Built Environment", by Springer.
The book is part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (Vol. 527, Series ISSN: 1865-0929), and is edited by Gabriela Celani, David Moreno Sperling, and Juarez Moara Santos Franco.
Access to the online version of the book is available on SpringerLink.