- 07 NovThe Interactive Environments Minor presents the interactive 'TouchSpace' installation at TEDxDelft
- 23 OctNimish Biloria and Jia-Rey Chang @ XV OSSA architectural workshop "Fata Morgana"
- 18 OctLectures "Free-form Design by data-driven components" and "Evolutionary Energy Design" by Bernhard Sommer
- 07 OctNew PhD Canditate Sina Mostafavi joined Hyperbody
- 06 OctChristian Friedrich lecture and workshop at Protospace FabLab Utrecht - Immediate Architecture and protoTAG
- 05 OctPublication 'Complex Temporalities of Interactive Architecture' by Christian Friedrich in Infinite Instances: Studies and Images of Time
- 04 OctChristian Friedrich and Vera Laszlo present Hyperbody protoTAG at Innovation Estafette / Open Data Bazaar
- 20 SepAlireza Hakak lectures at eCAADe'11 on "New perception of virtual environments, Enhancement of creativity"
- 14 SepHyperbody participates in "The Urban Future is Personal" program at PICNIC festival
- 06 SepNew PhD Candidate Jia-Rey Chang explores the development of "SmartGeometry"
PAN Architects, a seed from HyperBODY, is featured in Zeppelin Magazine no. 92. Zeppelin is the most representative and also the oldest publication of architecture in Romania. The published article displays work by PAN Architects exploring parametric digital techniques and morphogenetic strategies to design and make innovative non-standard architectural objects. The article also includes a contribution by Chris Kievid, featuring the HyperBODY Spring 2009 MSC2 design studio.
PAN Architects is a young international architectural practice which operates at the forefront of digital design. Their work and research is focused on exploring innovative computational tools, techniques and processes, including MAS (Multi Agent Systems), parametric associative design, morphogenic design strategies and mass-customization. The aim of the office is to implement a high level of interdisciplinary research into our built objects. PAN Architects fends for blending aesthetic and technical issues into innovative engineered non-standard designs.
Palfi and Nascimento were colleagues at HyperBODY, the department of research in non-standard and interactive architecture from TUDelft University. Their diploma projects won a nomination at Archiprix in 2010/2011. This two PAN members are guest instructors at the most recent workshops tutored by HyperBODY.
download article: PAN Architects: a seed from Hyperbody
for more information: zeppelin-magazine