- 24 MayProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Polypodium (Beirut Design Week)
- 07 MayDr. Nimish Biloria to serve as a Panelist at the Trans-Arch-Edu-03, Izmir, Turkey
- 20 AprDr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang publish paper on Swarm Scapes in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science
- 20 AprAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier publish paper on An Extended Ambient Intelligence Implementation for Enhanced Human-Space Interaction
- 20 AprTextrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
- 18 AprDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as the Scientific Committee member for the ACADIA 2016-Posthuman Frontiers conference, USA.
- 13 AprDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and PhD-cand. Sina Mostafavi speak at 3rd Digital Knowledge Study Day addressing the question Robots and/or Architecture?
- 14 MarSina Mostafavi and Henriette Bier publish paper on D2RP in Springer's Rob|Arch 2016.
- 17 Feb Prof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at The Royal Flemmish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts on Wednesday 17th February at 14:30
- 01 Feb1-3 February Henriette Bier is distinguished visiting scientist in Digital Ecologies at IMSE
Organized by the independently established Hyperbody chair the new MSc track in Architecture on Non-standard and Interactive Architecture [NS&IA] has been launched in September 2008. The main goal of the program is implementing innovative architecture with state-of-the-art material and information logistics. In this context, Non-standard Architecture (NA) is defined as an architecture that departs from modernist, repetitive, mass-production principles in order to address complexity, variation, and mass-customization. Furthermore, interactivity in architecture (IA) is addressed at the level where building components and buildings become dynamic, acting and reacting in response to environmental and user-specific needs. Students without prior computing and software knowledge may join Hyperbody design studios and workshops that introduce students at MSc1 & MSc2 level to the basics of NS&IA, while advancing at MSc3 & MSc4 level expertise in parametric and scripting-based design for NS&IA. Worldwide renowned guest lecturers and tutors are joining for both theoretically inspiring lectures and practical workshops to be hosted in protoSPACE. Furthermore, Rapid Fabrication and Prototyping sessions held in protoSPACE allow students to build either scaled models or 1:1 components of their projects. Students from all semesters participate in provided vertical-studio activities, allowing for exchange of knowledge and experience between different student groups. Additionally, special shared activities are organized in connection to the newly formulated Interactive Environments Minor, organized in close cooperation with the faculty of Industrial Design.
Enrolment period education
The enrolment period for education of the spring semester of 2010-2011 will run from Monday November 22nd 11.00 am until Friday December 3rd 12.00 pm (midnight). If you want to participate in any education activities next semester, enrolment is compulsory. Be sure to enrol on time, because there is no possibility to enrol afterwards.
The enrolment programme will be available from November 22nd onwards on the BK Student Portal (http://bk.students.tudelft.nl).
Please note that there are admission requirements in the Master program. For more information see: http://www.tudelft.nl/live/pagina.jsp?id=e9390317-e321-4e46-a9de-96c394cee00e&lang=en