- 09 OctAchilleas Psyllidis is giving a Master Class on SmartScapes
- 03 OctDr. Nimish Biloria will Lecture and Publish at the ENHSA Environment conference, Napoli, Italy
- 02 OctKas Oosterhuis speaker at Opening Symposium of Rotterdam BIMt
- 27 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis will give a lecture at the E.N.S. d'Architecture Paris-Malaquais the 27th September at 6.30pm.
- 19 SepSina Mostafavi presents paper at eCAADe 2013 - Performance driven design and design information exchange
- 18 SepPaper presentation Jia-Rey Chang at eCAADe 2013 - HyperMorphology-Experimentations with bio-inspired design processes for adaptive spatial re-use.
- 09 SepDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the South China University of Technology
- 31 JulDr. Nimish Biloria Lectures at the MetaBody conference in Madrid, Spain
- 29 JulHenriette Bier speaker at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
- 18 JulMSc2 Hyperbody participates with two 1:1 prototypes RObow-tie and URhouse at Bridges 2013 in Enschede
ABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
Hyperbody Research Group and ABB Benelux are planning collaboration scenarios with the focus on implementation and adaptation of robotics in architecture. The very first stage of this collaboration starts with initial prototyping projects with ABB robotic arms to be held at Protospace of Hyperbody, plus a series of master classes and lectures at TU Delft and ABB Benelux.
The master classes and lectures will be mostly organized by specialists from ABB with researchers in Hyperbody for MSc students. Those who are interested to participate in some of the open classes and lectures may fill in the form below for reservation and receiving updates.