- 23 OctDr. Nimish Biloria interviewed by CNN International and Fast Company
- 15 OctDr. Nimish Biloria gives a key note lecture at the ArcIntex Conference: Shaping (un)common grounds at TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
- 13 OctMedia Studies Lecture Series:Tim Geurtjens from Joris Laarman Lab lectures at Protospace
- 26 SepAchilleas Psyllidis and a group of Researchers from Web Information Systems & Delft Data Science are participating in New Horizons Festival
- 17 SepABB and Hyperbody are setting up collaboration scenarios on robotics in architecture
- 09 SepMSc2 student projects Reflectego & RoboZoo featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 09 SepAmbiguous Topology performance featured at METABODY annual meeting in Madrid
- 08 SepSina Mostafavi and Matthew Tanti publish and present in eCAADe2014(NCC, UK): DESIGN TO FABRICATION INTEGRATION AND MATERIAL CRAFTSMANSHIP
- 04 SepKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier lecture and chair session, respectively, at the What's the Matter conference in Barcelona.
- 09 JulDr. Henriette Bier and PhD cand. Jia-Rey Chang publish papers in the 3rd issue of Archidoct
The book chapter "A Platform for Urban Analytics and Semantic Data Integration in City Planning", by Achilleas Psyllidis, Alessandro Bozzon, Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar, has recently been published in "Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures: The Next City – New Technologies and the Future of the Built Environment", by Springer.
The book is part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science Series (Vol. 527, Series ISSN: 1865-0929), and is edited by Gabriela Celani, David Moreno Sperling, and Juarez Moara Santos Franco.
Access to the online version of the book is available on SpringerLink.