- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Textrinium exhibited at Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI)
Textrinium, the Smart Textile based real-time interactive installation is now on exhibit at the Center for European Textile Innovation (CETI).
The installation was developed under the Info-Matter agenda of Interactive Environments for the EU Research project: METABODY.
The project was developed as a collaborative initiative lead by Dr. Nimish Biloria (Hyperbody, TU Delft) & Dr. Delia Dumitrescu (Program Director, Textile Design, University of Boras).
Textrinium materials: Arduino, servo motors, mini speakers, conductive yarn, thermochromic paint, elastan and polyester fabric, carbon fiber rods, photoluminicent paint, PVC tubes, embedded lighting
Students: Marien Teeuw, Bob Heester, Dimitra Dritsa, Esther Slagter
Tutors: Hyperbody, TU Delft : Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia Rey Chang, Pablo Baquero
University of Boras : Dr. Delia Dumitrescu, Dr. Hanna Landin, Marjan Kooroshni
Venue: CETI, 41 Rue des Metissages, 59100 Tourcoing, France.
Exhibition dates: 26th of March to the 22nd of April