- 16 NovHenriette Bier acts as member of the scientific committee of Oxford Journal Interacting with Computers
- 16 NovA. Liu Cheng and H. Bier publish paper on Adaptive Building-Skin Components as Context-Aware Nodes in an Extended Cyber-Physical Network for IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things 2016
- 04 NovTiantian Du and Nimish Biloria hosted the workshop "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics"
- 04 NovHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of IJAC journal
- 18 OctDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member for the CAAD Futures 2017 Conference: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of CAAD Futures 2017: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier certified reviewer of Elsevier's Journal of Materials and Design
- 23 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at MakeHappen! Inspiration Day 2016
- 16 SepHyperbody graduate students Ralph Cloot and Arwin Hidding in collaboration with Sina Mostafavi and supervised by Kas Oosterhuis design a building for Neurotopia
- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as Associate Partner for the LASG (Living Architecture Systems Group), University of Waterloo, Canada
- By: A. Psyllidis
- SocialGlass; Dies Natalis; TU Delft; Smart Cities; Intelligent Cities; Data Science; Urban Analytics; Social Urban Data; Semantic Integration; Urban Informatics
Achilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
Achilleas Psyllidis (Hyperbody & Delft Social Data Science Lab) and Researchers Dr. Alessandro Bozzon, Dr. Stefano Bocconi, and Christiaan Titos Bolivar (Delft Social Data Science Lab) present and participate at the 173rd anniversary of TU Delft.
They will deliver a pitch (presented by Dr. Alessandro Bozzon) on the science of Social Data and its importance in the domains of Urban Informatics and Analytics, during the morning seminar about "Intelligent Cities: Sustainability and Big Data".
In addition they will demonstrate the recent advances in the SocialGlass web-based platform at the Demo and Poster market.
SociaGlass is a novel web-based platform that supports the analysis, valorization, integration, and visualization of large-scale and heterogeneous urban data. It further constitutes an important planning support system and decision-making tool, fully integrated in the Intelligent Cities agenda.
Besides the demo and posters, visitors will have the opportunity to watch for the first time the SocialGlass promo video, before its official release. The video has been created for the purposes of the newly-established Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS).
The Demo and Posters Market will take place during three different time slots:
_At the Opening of the Event [09:00 - 10:00];
_During the Coffee Break [11:00 - 11:30];
_During the Network Lunch [12:30 - 13:30].
Date: January 9, 2015
Venue: Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment (Faculteit Bouwkunde)
Room: Oostserre (The Orange Hall)
Address: Julianalaan 134, 2628BL, Delft, the Netherlands
The complete Dies Natalis program for both the morning Seminar and the afternoon Academic Ceremony can be found here.