- 09 AprHyperbody's METABODY team collaborates with the TU Delft Robotics Institute to develop the HYPER LOOP
- 26 MarHyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
- 20 FebHyperbody Guest Researcher Serban Bodea presents the Robotic 3D Printing project at the BEMNext colloquium, CiTG, TUDelft
- 19 FebAchilleas Psyllidis collaborates with the Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Metropolitan Solutions (AMS)
- 09 FebRobotic 3D printing project prototypes will be exhibited and presented at Week van De Bouw (Construction Week) in Utrecht
- 03 FebDr. Nimish Biloria lectures at the Design-Lab, Swedish School of Textiles, University of Boras, Sweden.
- 23 JanFinal Review MSc1&3 Vertical Studio: Continuous Variation (M4H, MerweVierhavens)
- 09 JanAchilleas Psyllidis and Delft Social Data Science Lab researchers present and participate at TU Delft's 173rd anniversary
- 12 DecSina Mostafavi lectures at AA school, Algorithms and Actualization Symposium
- 10 DecFootprint 15 edited by Henriette Bier (TUD) and Terry Knight (MIT) is now available online
Achilleas Psyllidis's paper accepted for publication and demonstration at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015)
The paper "SocialGlass: A Platform for Urban Analytics and Decision-making Through Heterogeneous Social Data" by Stefano Bocconi, Alessandro Bozzon, Achilleas Psyllidis, Christiaan Titos Bolivar, and Geert-Jan Houben has been accepted for publication and demonstration at the 24th International World Wide Web Conference (WWW 2015).
WWW 2015 will be held from May 18 to 22, 2015 in Florence, Italy.
The annual World Wide Web Conference is the premier international forum to present and discuss progress in research, development, standards, and applications of the topics related to the Web.
WWW 2015 is sponsored by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Yahoo! Labs, TIM, Baidu, among others.
The conference proceedings will be published by Elsevier and IOS Press.
More info about the paper and its demonstration will soon be published in an upcoming news item.
For further information about the WWW 2015 Conference, follow the link.