- 20 MayHyperbody designs a SynSerre (Synergetic Greenhouse)
- 19 MayBook Launch event iA#4
- 13 MayINDESEM'11: Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis, and 4 Workshops by lead by Hyperbody researchers
- 28 AprArchitects Talk: Kas Oosterhuis & Tomasz Jaskiewicz - Forward to Basics_(In)formed Complexity
- 13 AprBook review "Toward a New Kind of Building" on ArchiNed by Piet Vollaard
- 09 AprTomasz Jaskiewicz participates in Expert Meeting "The Vibrancy Effect" at V2_
- 08 AprHyperbody releases the fourth issue of the iA bookzine series; iA#4: Quantum Architecture
- 06 AprAn interview with Kas Oosterhuis by Martin Pot
- 05 ApriWEB will be transformed to become a living lab for climate research and sustainable solutions of the DUT.
- 04 AprImmediate Architecture - Christian Friedrich gives lecture at ENSA Paris-Malaquais
23 June - 1 July, Dr. Nimish Biloria presents Swarm Scapes and associated Swarm intelligence based research at the ICSI 2016 conference and the workshop for advances in Swarm Robotics.
Dr. Nimish Biloria presents the research work on Swarm Scapes at the ICSI 2016 conference, Indonesia. The associated research paper developed by Dr Nimish Biloria and PhD candidate Jia Rey Chang is published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Besides this Dr. Biloria shall also showcase his research into Swarm computing and Interactive robotics at the workshop for advances in Swarm Robotics at the ICSI conference (www.ic-si.org)