- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
Cimate-KIC's The Journey is coming to The Green Village at TU Delft campus. Climate-KIC's The Journey is the world's largest climate innovation summer school. It brings together students and young professionals from all over the world. Over the course of 10 weeks, students take part in five-week long courses offering a unique combination of academic study and real-world business experience with the aim of creating the climate change leaders of tomorrow. Within these five weeks, the students visit three different European locations and team up to create compelling cleantech business plans offering solutions to real-world climate related issues.
On August 3rd 40 European students will visit The Green Village at TU Delft campus to explore and work on all relevant dimensions to accelerate sustainable innovations at a systems level.
09.00-09.30: Arrival at The Green Village at TU Delft campus
09.30-11.00: lecture Wetsus
11.00-11.30: Welcome to The Green Village, presentation
11.30-12.30: tour and picnic at The Green Village terrain
12.30-14.00: workshop ‘innovating at The Green Village'
Mobility & the built environment: Car as Power Plant
Integrated Wind Energy systems along highways: Energy Wall
Robotic manufacturing: Design to Robotic Production (D2RP)
14.00-17.30: creativity workshop