- 28 JanFinal presentation: Msc1 InfoMatters Design studio
- 21 JanPresentation and exhibition of the Minor 'Interactive Environments' at Science Centre Delft
- 12 JanHyperbody afternoon lecture series: Dr. Bert Bongers from the Faculty of Design, Architecture and Builiding at UTS
- 16 DecLecture Chris Kievid at Reality, Check!, the third event in the V2_AR Ecosystem series
- 29 NovExhibition of the Msc1 Nanjing Workshop (June 2010) at OostSerre at the faculty of Architecture of TU Delft
- 22 NovHyperbody invites you to enroll in the new MSc Program: Non-standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovAccepted paper for FABRICATE Conference 2011 'Investigations in design and fabrication at Hyperbody'
- 12 NovLecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the Institute for Advanced Architecture in Catalonia
- 08 NovLecture Jelle Feringa at Colloquium # 18 Artificial Evolution at the Royal Academy of Art
- 05 NovDr. MarkDavid Hosale presents paper at the iDMAa Conference 2010 at Emily Carr University of Art and Design
Joint PhD student Tiantian Du joins Hyperbody
Tiantian Du is a PhD candidate in Harbin Institute of Technology, who has a Master Degree in architectural design and theory in the same university. Currently she is a joint PhD student in Hyperbody. She is working on a thesis in architecture design in the early phase driven by the concept of "transitional space". Her research is on "Office Building Design Driven by 'Transitional Space' Using Genetic Algorithm". Transitional space plays an important role in the energy saving and sustainability of the building, especially for the office building. The research aims to set up a system about the relationship between "transitional space" and "architectural space", and apply the system in the architecture design. She is very interested in using the genetic algorithm to find the diverse design solutions with relative evaluation factors. Her research is for a period of 1 year.