- 14 MarHyperbody presents at RAM/ramfoundation exhibition "T.O.P. UP" opening on the 16th of March 2014
- 08 MarKeynote Lecture by Kas Oosterhuis at the 11th International Convention of Architecture in Budapest
- 28 Febprof. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at MC2014 conference - Grenoble, France
- 27 FebDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Technical Program Committee member of SEC2014 conference
- 17 FebDr. Nimish Biloria publishes article: Inter-performing morphologies in the Architecture Institute of Korea Magazine
- 07 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotic Buildings at the Institute of Experimental Architecture, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- 05 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier lectures on Robotics in Architecture at the chair for Building Realisation and Robotics at TUM, Germany
- 04 FebDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Ir. Chris Kievid join the Delft Robotics Institute delegation visiting potential Horizon 2020 partners in the Munich area
- 24 JanFinal Review MSc1 Design Studio: 2628CLIMATOR
- 11 JanAchilleas Psyllidis publishes an article in the ATLANTIS Magazine
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)