- 10 JanNew Research collaboration initiative between HIT and HyperBODY - Review of Prof. Mei's visit at HyperBODY
- 16 DecDr.-Ing. Henriette Bier and Phd-cand. Yeekee Ku publish paper on Generative and Participatory Parametric Frameworks for Multi-player Design Games
- 12 DecJia-Rey Chang's paper accepted for Ultra Bio- International Design Conference
- 11 DecProf. ir. Kas Oosterhuis and Dr.-Ing. Henriette Bier join the scientific committee of the ArchiDoct journal
- 04 DecProject proposal of Alireza Hakak accepted by VISIONAIR and he is invited to the Milan facility
- 28 NovTiny Apartment, Hyperbody MSc2 students present 1:1 prototypes in Rotterdam
- 14 NovHyperbody participates in METABODY 2nd EVENT, 14-18th November 2013, Dresden
- 06 Novprof. Kas Oosterhuis will lecture at CCDP, University of Technology, Sydney.
- 10 OctLecture on Environmental evaluation and Optimization by Mostapha Roudsari
- 09 OctKas Oosterhuis lectures 9 Oct 2013 at FEADship
Hyperbody's Robotic Building (RB) team hosts Delft Robotics Institute's monthly organised RoboCafé.
Date: THURSDAY 26th MARCH
Time 17:00 HRS
Location TU Delft, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Room R
The discussion will focus on Robotic Building (RB), which implies both physically built robotically augmented environments and robotically supported building processes. Reconfigurable, robotic environments incorporating sensor- actuator mechanisms enable buildings to interact with their users and surroundings in real-time and require design to production, and operation chains that may be (in part or as whole) implemented by robotic means.