- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Fibrous Smart Material Topologies project to be exhibited at BouwBeurs 2017.
Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh exhibit robotically fabricated carbon fibre furniture prototypes at the BouwBeurs 2017, Utrecht exhibition from the 6th till the 10th February.
Fibrous smart material topologies is a 3TU project, which is a truly inter-disciplinary initiative for the 'designed engineering' of heterogeneous fibres with variable material behaviors to create optimized interior environments (furniture systems).
The current robotically manufactured carbon fibre prototype is the result of an active collaboration between Hyperbody (Dr. Nimish Biloria and Ir. Javid Jooshesh), Coc3ede (Matteo Baldassari) and Atelier Robotiq (Dimitrios Lakovou)