- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as the Program Committee member for the upcoming ICAT2E2017 conference, Qingdao, China
- 05 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at the Cityscape Global Conference taking place 5th September 2016, Conrad Dubai
- 30 AugKas Oosterhuis, Henriette Bier and Nimish Biloria talk about Hyperbody's future in Bnieuws
- 03 AugAlex Liu Cheng and Henriette Bier win the best poster award at ISARC 2016
- 03 Aug3rd of August Henriette Bier presents Design-to-Robotic-Production (D2RP) at the Climate KIC Summer School
- 27 JulAli Reza and Nimish Biloria publish article in Springer Journal: Cognitive Neurodynamics: Navigating abstract virtual environment: an egg study
- 20 JulKas Oosterhuis and Alex Liu Cheng publish papers in archiDOCT vol. 7
- 08 JulJia-Rey Chang will present a cooperating real-time interactive fashion project in "Carrousel de Mimetique" of Immaterialicious.
- 01 Jul1st July, Final Review MSc 2 Design Studio GSM 3 (Game Set and Match 3)
- 27 JunHenriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Sina Mostafavi is an architect. After he got B.Arch from Art University of Tehran, he started to experience architectural design through professional design problems, and in 2007, he was one of the co-founder of "Tracture office" (www.tractureoffice.com) where he was architect and design manager of the design studio. In 2010, he obtained his Master in Architecture from University of Tehran, faculty of Architecture and Urbanism, with his dissertation on "the relationship between Design Devices and Design processes".
He joined Hyperbody in 2011 to focus on his research interests on computational design methodology. His research project is about Performative Morphogenetic Computational Design Methodology or Pattern?Based (Object-Oriented) Morphogenetic Design Methods and Techniques for Performative Design. His objective is to research about optimized information management/modeling systems inspired by morphogenetic processes and fields. As an initial goal, he is trying to explore and study about the capabilities and limitations of BIM for performative design to bridge the gap between Design Information Modeling (DIM) and Building Information Modeling.