- 16 JulKas Oosterhuis will lecture at Canadian Centre for Architecture [CCA] in Montreal, Canada
- 08 JulKas Oosterhuis will lecture at ALIVE 2013 event at the ETH Zurich (copy 1)
- 27 AprKas Oosterhuis speaker at Building Dynamics Symposium in Calgary
- 22 AprDr. -Ing. Henriette Bier lectures at the Ethiopian institute of Architecture, Building Construction and City Development
- 05 MarAlireza Mahdizadeh and Dr. Nimish Biloria publish in the International Journal of Virtual and Personal Learning Environments
- 22 Feb Hyperbody. First Decade of Interactive Architecture in The Best Dutch Book Designs 2012
- 01 FebThesis defence: "Towards a methodology for complex adaptive interactive architecture"
- 21 NovRob|Arch 2012 - Conference Robot Workshop Rotterdam @ Hyperbody’s robotics lab
- 19 NovArticle "Interactive morphologies" by Nimish Biloria published in Frontiers of Architectural Research
- 19 NovJournal article "Simply complex, toward a new kind of building" by Kas Oosterhuis in FOAR
We would like to invite you to the final presentation on interactive playground environments on January 21 from 14:00-15:30h in the faculty-room at the Delft Science Centre (on the TU campus). You will see three beautiful, intriguing concepts presented and discussed - students and staff are looking forward to your visit.
The Interactive Environments Minor is a six months multidisciplinary course involving ID-Studiolab (Industrial Design) and Hyperbody (Architecture). The minor is hosted by the Science Centre of the TU Delft in a dedicated design laboratory space.
In addition, the students will exhibit their work from January 25 to January 28. In that week you are more than welcome to visit us in the design space of the Science Center.
The location is:
Faculty Room - Science Centre Delft
2628 RX Delft
Chris Kievid (c.kievid AA tudelft DDD nl) - Hyperbody
Aadjan van der Helm (a.j.c.vanderhelm AA tudelft DDD nl) - ID-Studiolab
Current minor blog: http://www.interactive-environments.nl/
Last years minor blog: http://www.jaskiewicz.net/interactive-environments