- 04 NovParametric Design Workshop on Form and Component at Southeast University of China
- 29 OctLecture Nimish Biloria at Design + Code Conference at the Ducth Design Week
- 27 Oct'Hypnosis' Lecture and workshop by Peter Macapia/labDORA on developing aggregate architectural studies
- 23 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, presents paper at the ACADIA 2010 conference
- 19 OctDr. Ir. J.C. (Hans) Hubers wins best paper award in ASCAAD 2010 conference in Fez, Maroc
- 15 OctHyperbody invited at Architecture Biennale Beijing 2010: Schools Exhibition
- 14 OctMuscle projects and Minor installation - Cloud_4 featured in the main programme of the Lodz Design Festival in Poland
- 07 OctTomasz Jaskiewicz, PhD candidate of Hyperbody, guest critic at IaaC
At Dutch Design Week 2015, Sina Mostafavi talks about Creative applications of Design to Robotic Production systems in architectural design and building processes.
The talk presents and discusses the development of recent Design to Robotic Production (D2RP) projects developed as a part of Robotic Building project at Hyperbody group of TU Delft. The DRIVE event, the design research and innovation festival for the creative industry, is organized by CLICKNL at Dutch Design Week 2015.
Presentation on 21 OCTOBER | 14:30 - 15:30, 1st session of Future Formats of Applied Research, Dutch Design Week, Natlab, Eindhoven.