- 23 MarLecture "Mapping Web Space & Politics, 1992-2012" by Richard Rogers
- 18 MarInterview Kas Oosterhuis for B-Nieuws #07 'Simply Complex'
- 17 MarKas Oosterhuis keynote speaker at the 361° Conference 2012
- 17 Febpresentation NetworkLAB (by Tomasz Jaskiewicz) at Social Cities of Tomorrow conference
- 05 JanDr. Nimish Biloria gives opening talk for the lecture series on "Architecture as Process"
- 12 DecWorkshop robotic fabrication by Gregory Epps & Daniel Piker
- 24 NovHyperbody invites you to enrol in the MSc Program: Non-Standard and Interactive Architecture
- 21 NovWorkshop robotic fabrication by Wes McGee & Dave Pigram
- 16 Nov2 Hyperbody graduation projects from 9 BK projects selected for Archiprix at national level
- 07 NovJelle Feringa lectures at the Open Thesis Fabrication program @IAAC, Barcelona
Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building in Springer's Architecture and Interaction
Henriette Bier and Sina Mostafavi publish chapter on Robotic Building as Physically Built Robotic Environments and Robotically Supported Building Processes in Springer's Architecture and Interaction - Human Computer Interaction in Space and Place (http://www.springer.com/gb/book/9783319300269) edited by Dalton, N.S., Schnädelbach, H., Wiberg, M., Varoudis, T.