- 10 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at Doha Architecture Forum
- 03 DecAchilleas Psyllidis participates in the Collaborative Innovation Center on Big Data Science between IBM and TU Delft
- 02 DecAlireza Mahdizadeh Hakak is invited for a talk at the 4th Visionair General Assembly, INRIA Rennes, France
- 22 NovAchilleas Psyllidis and Han Feng participate and present at the Urban Systems and Environment Conference in Guangzhou, China
- 20 NovDr. Nimish Biloria gives an Invited Talk, chairs scientific research sessions and operates as Scientific Committee member at ICONARCH II
- 13 NovSina Mostafavi and Nimish Biloria from Hyperbody with Soungmin Yu from ZHA Published in ACADIA 2014, Design Agency
- 13 NovKas Oosterhuis and Henriette Bier are lecturing and chairing session, respectively, at the international conference CCC co-organized by Hyperbody
- 12 NovHenriette Bier lectures at the International Technology Festival Border Sessions 2014 in The Hague
- 11 NovDr. Nimish Biloria and Hyperbody students, showcase real-time interactive prototypes developed for the EU Project: Metabody at the DIG-it! exhibition
- 11 NovAchilleas Psyllidis from Hyperbody together with researchers from Web Information Systems demonstrate the SocialGlass platform prototype at DIG-it!
Hyperbody, MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio Final Reviews
Location: protoSPACE, Zaal D
Time: 11am Onwards
Directors: Dr. Nimish Biloria & Ir. Han Feng
The Hyperbody MSc1 InfoMatters Design Studio team is pleased to invite you for their final review on the 22nd June 2011.
The MSc1 studio steeped into computational explorations at the social, environmental and structural fronts will present bottom-up design strategies aimed at designing a small scale Transferium (Tram station + Information/Experience hub) at the TU Delft campus.
The projects will outline process driven form finding techniques with a special emphasis on subjective and objective data sets co-evolving throughout the design time frame.