- 16 NovHenriette Bier acts as member of the scientific committee of Oxford Journal Interacting with Computers
- 16 NovA. Liu Cheng and H. Bier publish paper on Adaptive Building-Skin Components as Context-Aware Nodes in an Extended Cyber-Physical Network for IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things 2016
- 04 NovTiantian Du and Nimish Biloria hosted the workshop "Transitional Space Design and the Concept of Architectural Thermodynamics"
- 04 NovHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of IJAC journal
- 18 OctDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Committee member for the CAAD Futures 2017 Conference: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier appointed as member of the scientific committee of CAAD Futures 2017: Future Trajectories of Computation in Design
- 23 SepHenriette Bier certified reviewer of Elsevier's Journal of Materials and Design
- 23 SepProf. Kas Oosterhuis speaker at MakeHappen! Inspiration Day 2016
- 16 SepHyperbody graduate students Ralph Cloot and Arwin Hidding in collaboration with Sina Mostafavi and supervised by Kas Oosterhuis design a building for Neurotopia
- 15 SepDr. Nimish Biloria has been appointed as Associate Partner for the LASG (Living Architecture Systems Group), University of Waterloo, Canada
Dr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
The UTS School of Architecture Advanced Construction Research Group, invite you to a special keynote lecture and discussion event to explore the future of advanced fabrication in the context of the Australian construction industry. Join UTS and keynote presenters, Dr Russell Lovebridge, Dr Nimish Biloria, Dr Tim Schork and Iain Maxwell in a presentation of new areas of global research at the intersection of advanced technology and the construction industry that will impact the way we build in Australia and the region in the next decade. What are the impacts for Australian industry now? Are we prepared for the changes to the construction industry technology is bringing?
Date: Wed 22nd November, 2016
Location: UTS School of Architecture, building 6, room 6.38.