- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
- 22 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
- 17 NovAchilleas Psyllidis is defending his PhD dissertation on November 17, 2016 at 12:30h
@ eCAADe 2015- Vienna, 16th-18th September
Sina Mostafavi, Henriette Bier, Serban Bodea and Ana Anton, Robotic Building Team of Hyperbody at TU Delft, published a paper on "Design to Robotic Production System for Informed Material Deposition".
The paper presents and discusses the development of a materially informed Design to Robotic Production (D2RP) process for additive manufacturing aiming to achieve performative porosity in architecture at various scales.
Sina Mostafavi presents the paper on 16th of September 2015