- 18 JanHenriette Bier is invited speaker at Facility for Future taking place 18-20 January in 's-Hertogenbosch
- 02 JanJanuary 2nd - January 8th 2017: Dr Nimish Biloria to Lecture and act as External Critique at the Kuwait University.
- 28 DecNext Generation Building issue #3 on Robotic Building edited by Henriette Bier is available now!
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the EKSIG2017 Conference >> ALIVE. ACTIVE. ADAPTIVE.
- 19 DecDr. Nimish Biloria appointed as Scientific Reviewer for the Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, SAGE Publishing.
- 16 DecProf. Kas Oosterhuis lectures at the KIVI event "The Experience of Movement" at Stedelijk Museum Amsterdam
- 28 NovRegistration for MSc 2 on Robotic Building starting February 2017 opened just now
- 24 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture and operates as a workshop tutor for the Agile Fab International workshop at UniSA
- 22 NovDr. Nimish Biloria will deliver a Keynote Lecture at University of Technology Sydney, Advanced Construction Research Group
- 17 NovAchilleas Psyllidis is defending his PhD dissertation on November 17, 2016 at 12:30h
Dr. Nimish Biloria, Jia-Rey Chang and Dieter Vandoren published a paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP'15 conference, Chicago, USA.
IEEE VIS 2015 Arts Program
IEEE VIS 2015 is the premier forum for advances in scientific and information visualization. This weeklong event convenes an international community of researchers and practitioners from academia, government, and industry to explore their shared interests in tools, techniques, and technology.
Under VIS, IEEE VIS 2015 Arts Program, or VISAP'15, showcases innovative artwork and research that explores the exciting and increasingly prominent intersections between art and visualization. Through a dedicated papers track and an exhibition that run concurrently with the IEEE 2015 VIS conference, the Arts Program aims to foster new thinking, discussion, and collaboration between artists, designers, technologists, visualization scientists, and others working at the intersection of these fields.
IEEE VIS will be held from Oct 25 to 30, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Jia-Rey Chang will present the paper "Ambiguous Topology" at IEEE VISAP 15' on 29th Oct.
"Ambiguous Topology" full paper
"Ambiguous Topology" demonstration